Friday, October 22, 2010

RANDOM FIXATIONS - INTRODUCTION


Let me start by saying we are not insane (except for maybe That Girl but she was brought up ‘in the theatre’ so her craziness is justifiable), we are not groupies (um…well not in the biblical sense unless Lady Elaine slept with Simon LeBon and somehow failed to mention it), and we are not stalkers (people scare the hell out of me, why would I want to follow them around?). We are, however, Talkers (yes, I know it is grammatically incorrect). Big Talkers. TALK.TALK. TALK. BLAH. BLAH. BLAH. That’s what we do…and it is not always pretty.

Sometimes we can become slightly ‘fixated’; either on a topic (how much wine is too much wine) or a person (I’m looking at you Robert Pattinson and I’m only a little bit ashamed) or a band (Hello… Duran Duran). And again, it is not always pretty.

So we decided to write a blog. It’s mainly for the three of us to chronicle our crazy years together and since we have been friends for thirty years there may be A LOT of crazy. Or not. It’s quite possible that we will be the only three people in the world who will find what we have to say amusing, inspiring or intelligent. And that’s ok. Truth be told, I’m still not sure if I want anyone to be reading this or not
(please tell me no one will be reading this).

And finally (just incase Mr. Pattinson, family members, Duran Duran or any of our psychotic ex-boyfriends stumble upon this) let me apologize in advance if anything we say offends anyone. All following blogs are strictly our opinions, our views and are meant to be taken in the nicest, most lovingly, bitchy way possible. 

Saint C

No comments:

Post a Comment